Here you will find a link to all forms required by the Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission. 

Click on the links below to open the necessary forms for each department including; licensing for Racing and Gaming, Oklahoma Bred Registration, IRS reporting and Hearing Forms.  For Thoroughbred Retirement Program forms click on the boxes below.

If you need any assistance please contact the department(s) directly.